Since its creation in 2004, the company NOVAXION developed a complete range of ball-gatherer robots, from 4 axes robots to 6 axes robots.
Its partnership with the world leader manufacturer of industrial robots FANUC allows NOVAXION to offer to its customers a guarantee of 2 years with a stock of always available spare parts, and an after-sales service in every region of the world.
More than 130 robots are working at present in the glass factories of the whole world for the biggest satisfaction of their users.
At GLASSTEC 2012, NOVAXION will present on its stand 13A24 its new ball-gatherer robot with 6 axes R6X2-R30iA which characteristics are the following:
• 6-axis poly-articulated robot
• Compact size and light weight (250 Kg)
• Ultra-high speed: up to 3m / sec.
• Driven by Fanuc’s new and powerfull R-30iA Mate controller
• Optimized software for easy operation
• Possibility to store up to 100 different programs in the memory or on USB memory stick
• Gathers glass gobs up to 2 kg of glass from continuous furnaces, day-tanks or pots
• Follows the glass level decreasing on variable level furnaces
• Can feed up to 2 forming machines simultaneously
• Gathering lance with interchangable nose, cooled by soften water
• Extremely reduced maintenance
• Energy saving : only 2 KW – 220 VAC single-phase