solar meets glass
Das 5. Treffen der Solar- und Glasindustrie. Im Fokus: Märkte, Produkte, Integration solarer Produkte in die Gebäudehülle. In Kooperation mit der Solarpraxis AG und dem Ostbayerischen Technologie- Transfer-Institut e.V. (OTTI)
Solar meets Glass 2013 - 4th Industry Forum for Markets, Costs and Technology, 09 - 10 October 2013, Dusseldorf, Germany jointly organised by Solarpraxis AG and Messe Düsseldorf GmbH as a side event of glasstec "International trade fair for glass production, processing and products".
Now in its fourth year, Solar meets Glass was the key international event connecting the solar and glass industries. The collaboration between Messe Düsseldorf, Solarpraxis and its new partner OTTI (Ostbayerisches Technologie-Transfer-Institut e.V.) reached more international industry professionals than ever before. Presentations covering many different perspectives promised to capture the audience throughout this premium two-day event.
- Industry Updates
- Cost and Efficiency
- Matching Glass Quality with Solar End Products: Technologies
- BIPV: Trends and Implications/Research and Development
For further information, please visit: www.solarmeetsglass.com
- Solar module manufacturers for thin-film as well as crystalline PV
- Equipment suppliers from the glass and solar industry
- Automation technology suppliers
- Solar system integrators and manufacturers of mounting systems for PV-plants
- Glass manufacturers
- System providers for glass applications and mounting systems for glass Investors, banks, analysts
Especially the management levels were addressed here (CEOs, CTOs), but also product managers, developers and purchasers from glass and solar industry companies and equipment manufacturers as well.