Sie befinden sich hier: Konferenzen. Konferenzen.
Solar meets Glass 2013 - 4th Industry Forum for Markets, Costs and Technology, 09 - 10 October 2013, Dusseldorf, Germany
jointly organised by Solarpraxis AG and Messe Düsseldorf GmbH as a side event of glasstec "International trade fair for glass production, processing and products"
Now in its fourth year, Solar meets Glass is the key international event connecting the solar and glass industries. The collaboration between Messe Düsseldorf, Solarpraxis and its new partner OTTI (Ostbayerisches Technologie-Transfer-Institut e.V.) will now reach more international industry professionals than ever before. Presentations covering many different perspectives promise to capture the audience throughout this premium two-day event.
Topics will include:
- Industry Updates
- Cost and Efficiency
- Matching Glass Quality with Solar End Products: Technologies
- BIPV: Trends and Implications/Research and Development
- Solar module manufacturers for thin-film as well as crystalline PV
- Equipment suppliers from the glass and solar industry
- Automation technology suppliers
- Solar system integrators and manufacturers of mounting systems for PV-plants
- Glass manufacturers
- System providers for glass applications and mounting systems for glass
- Investors, banks, analysts
International Project Development Conferences
Zinnowitzer Str. 1
T +49 (0)30/ 726 296 304
F +49 (0)30/ 726 296 309