You are here: glasstec. Companies & Products.
TU Bergakademie Freiberg Institut für Keramik, Glas- und Baustofftechnik / Bereich Glas
Leipziger Str. 28
09599 Freiberg, Germany
Phone: +49 3731 393293
Fax: +49 3731 392451
This exhibitor is co-exhibitor of:
Are you exhibitor TU Bergakademie Freiberg Institut für Keramik, Glas- und Baustofftechnik / Bereich Glas?
Click here to Login:
|Number of employees||31-100|
|Year of foundation||1950|
|Area of business|
|Target groups / industrial sectors|
About the TU Bergakademie Freiberg
The TU Bergakademie Freiberg has always remained loyal to its concept since its founding in 1765. Its academics, teaching and research reflect a practical orientation responding to the demands of industry. With its four core themes — Geosciences, Materials, Energy and Environment — it has a very distinct profile addressing the specific issues of our modern industrial nation.
In this mission statement, members of staff of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg have defined the way they perceive their work. It is the result of an open and lively discussion involving all three domains of research, teaching and administration.
The foundation of Bergakademie Freiberg was the outcome of the well-established Freiberg teaching tradition in mining. The first discovery of silver in the area in 1168 was to bring about a mining boom throughout Saxony. While at the begin the mining and melting of the metal was relatively uncomplicated, from the 14th century on these processes required more thorough knowledge of surveying, assaying and metallurgy.
- Excellence Initiative of the Saxonian Government to support the Centres of Excellence (ADDE)
- Freiberg High-Pressure Research Centre (FHP; Dr. Erich Krüger Research Foundation)
- Sonderforschungsbereich 799: TRIP-Matrix-Composite
- Virtuelle Hochtemperatur-Konversionsprozesse (Virtuhcon)
- Schwerpunktprogramm 1418 der Deutschen Forschungsgemeinschaft Feuerfest – Initiative zur Reduzierung von Emissionen (FIRE)
- SPP 1204 – Algorithmen zur schnellen, werkstoffgerechten Prozesskettengestaltung und -analyse in der Umformtechnik