STACKER WITH 3 AXLES, (X,Y,Z), MODEL VSTC - 04
Mechanical working, backed up by electronic servo drives, that allow smooth motions with speed variation.
Smooth forward, side and upward displacement motions, independent upon 3 axles (X,Y,Z), made by servo motors.
Displacement is made through a sphere shaft with sliding upon guides with skate-type bearings.
Forward displacement: up to 500mm.
Side displacement: up to 550mm.
Upward displacement: up to 500mm.
Push-bar width: up to 5500mm.
Installed power: 9.5 kW, 380 V ... 500 VAC, 50-60 Hz.
Electric panel with programming operator panel and PLC to define the cam adjustment
HOT- END COATING SYSTEM, VERSION 2001
MODELS NO. VTSQ 12/13/14
It provides the glass container hot-end coating treatment, leaving a thin coating of tin oxide, on the surface of the containers, thus increasing the surface strength and abrasion resistance.
· 2 Side chambers with 2 recirculation motors each, which create inside 2 loops for the product flow around the glass containers.
· 1 Recovering fan placed at the tunnel exit, allows to profit the exceeding product.
· 1 Adjustable height mid-section with purge air to give finish protection.
· 1 Product vaporizer.
· 1 Product dosing system.
· 1 Fume extraction.
· Forced cooling for high production rates.
· Internal heating for low production rates and production start.
- Motors 3.0 kW, 220/380/480V, 50/60Hz
- Heating elements: 9.6kW
Dimensions of mid-section:
- Width (W) - 160/180/200/220 mm.
- Height (H) - 360 mm.
- Length (L) - 1250/1750/2250 mm
UNDER BELT GLASS CONTAINER COLD END COATING
This equipment provides cold end spray coating of glass containers with dilute polyethylene wax emulsions, from under the lehr belt, to provide a surface layer to allow easy handling of the glass articles.This method of spraying may be used with overhead spraying to provide additional continuous coating for bottles or when used alone avoids entry of the spray mixture into the jar or bottle.
· Bridge under the lehr conveyor belt equipped with sliding guides for spray gun trolley.
· Spray gun trolley with vertically set up spray guns.
· Pneumatic set up for spray guns.
· Control panel with traverse speed adjustment by frequency converter.
· Installed power: 0.25 kW at 380-415/440-480 V, 50/60 Hz.