Firmenprofil Hartmann & Bender
In 1897 Franz Hartmann founded the Rheinische Maschinenfabrik. Later engineer Wilhelm Bender joined the firm. In these days the machine factory manufactured automatic lathes, which were sold in Europe.
In the year 1939 Karl Hartmann joined the company. The engineer managed the factory after Wilhelm Bender retired (1949) together with his daughter Doris Ruschmann.
Between 1960 and 1975 production was based on special machines and tools for customers such as Opel AG, Hoechst and Dyckerhoff in this region.
The main production changed at the end of the seventies to the manufacture of spare parts for IS glass container forming machines and associated equipment as well as special engineering.
This manufacture is the main component of the production under the management of Karlheinz Ruschmann in the fourth generation.
And the family tradition continues. Since the beginning of 2015 our son - Andreas Ruschmann - joins the company's managment in 5th generation.
After successful studies and technical training he is your specialist contact person in sales and for all technical issues.