GLASS INSPECTOR EVO - TOTAL QUALITY CONTROLLER
The most versatile system: with this simple words we can define GlassInspector EVO. Developed as the evolution of GlassInspector system, it is easily adaptable to all the production lines requiring reduced space and limited maintenance.
GlassInspector EVO is the answer that fit the requirements of the modern production process in term of quality control: apart from typical glass defects detection, the system uses the comparison method to check if the acquired glass plate match the model defined by the Customer.
For a fully automated solution, GlassInspector EVO could be interfaced with the line to manage non-compliant glasses rejection. With the aim of developing a complete and functional tool for production manager EVO could be completed with Production Analyzer, a software that use all the data elaborated by the system to analyse production process to find repetitive defects, typical defects and their position on glass plate, produce report and graphics about production trend
- Suitable for all lines (horizontal and vertical);
- Multiple control with the same system;
- Customizable quality level with parameters regulation;
- Classify defects depending on their characteristics;
- Minimum detectable defect: 0,1 mm;
- Maximum line speed: 40 mt/min;
- Maximum glass thickness: 40 mm;
- Support services with continuous software upgrade
Typical defects detected by the system are:
- glass defects like bubbles, inclusions, dots, etc;
- process defects like scratches, blemish, fingerprints, dirty, etc;
- edge defects like chips, breakages, etc;
- grinding control like reduction or increase.
MEASUREMENT & SHAPE CONTROL
Comparison with model is used to:
- measure the plate;
- control the shape of the border;
- control the position and dimension of its machining.
SCREEN PRINTING CONTROL
Using comparison with model to:
- verify the printing completeness;
- check for defects in the printing like holes, scratches, etc;
- control the position to find rotation or shifts;
- check for drops of ink in the transparent area.
GlassInspector EVO could also control the completeness, position and rotation of the logo.