Since over 30 years, BIEBUYCK, dedicated itself to the design and manufacturing of machining equipment for glass products, offers a wide range of rim processing machines for hand and machine made glass.
Our program is composed of rim processing machines for tableware covering a range of 4 to 100 pc/minute.
We can supply our crack-off machines with the TSD traditional mechanical system or with the Laser Generation 2 process.
They integrate also the diamond rim grinding and bevelling while rim fire polishing machines (edge-melting) in different sizes are available as extension compatible with the crack-off machine. Rim toughening can be installed on some of our fire polishing machines as an option.
Our TR3C Compact Rim processing machine for vases and lighting ware is designed as flexible unit for an output from 1 to 3 pc/minute while the new TR12 can reach 12 pcs/min, both using the upside down sawing method, rim grinding and bevelling.
We also supply less sophisticated equipments for studios and small glass shops.
High tech innovations:
The Laser Generation 2 has been designed to reach following specifications:
· Modular concept in order to match any user's individual requirements regarding the production rates.
· Optimized moil cutting process for items in different shapes
· A cutting technique accepting dimensional variations due to the forming process.
· Complying with almost whole range of glass forming methods or machines.
· Machine/operator interface, with a fast and reproducible set-up facility
· Low space requirements thanks to modularity.
· Reliable and efficient laser equipment.
· Preventive maintenance with standard exchange.
· Operator safety CE complying.
With its CNC control, the TR3CN performs rim Mechanical polishing on clear vases to avoid acid polishing . The quality is matching with high quality standards.
BIEBUYCK as real machine maker integrates all services from engineering, workshop, assembly and service on its site in Belgium