URVE 60 – Bent Glass Inspection
CURVE 60 systems provide automotive glass manufacturers with a final inspection solution after bending, just before packaging. These systems not only allow manufacturers to guarantee the quality of their products, but also decrease costs by eliminating the need for human inspection.
CURVE 60 systems provide complete surface (transmission) and paint inspection (reflection) on glass products up to 60 mm in depth.
It is a turnkey yield management solution for in process and final bent glass with the highest payback as it is integrated at the final stages of production prior to shipment. CURVE 60 systems are operating in glass manufacturing factories worldwide.
- Complete surface defect detection and classification including edge chips and vents, scratches, inclusions, bubbles, on bent glass
- Scratch inspection on the opposite surface of the paint band with proprietary reflective lighting technology
- Continuous, fully automated, non-contact inspection at line speeds up to 60 m/min
- Industry-leading cycle time: 2.3 seconds
- Options available: scuffs and defects over painted sections, pinholes, trademark, logo, drill hole presence/absence and sizing, review station for offline manual inspection at stacker point
Dark tint to clear glass inspection (6% to 92% transmittance)
- Improve product quality to meet glass manufacturer’s increasingly high expectations
- Reduce production costs through productivity improvement
- Capture key data for continuous process improvement
- Convenient footprint and flexible interface allow easy integration into existing production or greenfield project