KNOW-HOW Transfer – German-Italian expertise pooling
Following five years of know-how sharing, NEUTRA GmbH and Paolo Rossi have joined forces, with Mr. Rossi contributing his expertise as SENIOR EXPERT within the plant contracting firm.
To deploy knowledge and technical expertise more effectively and expand it still further, the two largest KNOW-HOW holders in the area of glass frosting technology will be acting together with immediate effect under the proven name of NEUTRA GmbH, Glass Surface Treatment Systems.
- Planning and conceptual design of acid frosting solutions – ranging from compact manual units to fully automated systems – for bottles, flacons, boxes, lighting glass, special items and design articles
- Analysis and assessment of existing plant
- Development of concepts for plant modernisation, plant upgrading and turnkey solutions
- Practical implementation of strategies by Neutra engineers and technicians certified by the German Technical Control Board and offering longstanding experience in plant construction
- Performance of maintenance and servicing work
- Analysis of chemical concentrations in wastewater
- Know-how for reduction of acid consumption, wastewater volumes and ammonium and barium wastewater fractions
- Execution of trials with various frosting powders
For further information, please Visit us at the GLASSTEC
contact our technical office: in Düsseldorf – HALL 13/Stand E87
Glass Surface Treatment Systems
Oberreit 11, 83317 Teisendorf Neutra goes Düsseldorf, join us!
G E R M A N Y
Phone: +49 (0) 8666/ 9289-0 21 – 24 October 2014 in Germany
Fax: +49 (0) 8666/ 9289-22 Hall 13/ stand E 87