Ritecs revolutionary new ClearShield Eco-System™ for glass is the first and only technology with performance, added value and profit guaranteed at every step of the glass supply chain - specifier, processor, fabricator, contractor, installer, end user.
The ClearShield Eco-System™ for glass is unique because it is both new and proven – a combination of a) new technical and commercial developments with b) proven performance and durability. This innovative combination adds real value, both tangible and intangible, at each step of the glass supply chain.
The ClearShield Eco-System™ for glass is proven because its core technology, the polymeric resin of award-winning ClearShield® durable, “non-stick”, easy-clean glass surface protection has not changed since its introduction in 1981 and is still the first and only liquid-applied glass surface treatment proven through real life experience to be:
1) "Non-stick" - non-reactive after curing, working like “non-stick” cookware – always much easier to clean and keep clean;
2) Durable – resists attack by Moisture, Alkalinity and Dirt (MAD), the main enemies of glass, maintaining the original visibility, clarity and cleanability;
3) Strong performance – resistant to all types of dirt, organic (e.g. motor vehicle exhaust or traffic film, bird droppings, tree sap) and inorganic (e.g. hard water deposits, building run-off, metal oxides) – suitable for all types of glass, exterior and interior;
4) Versatile – easily applied at any step in the glass supply chain – with opportunities for diversification and differentiation;
5) Energy-saving and “green” – reduces energy requirements for routine glass washing by 50% on average – for lower emissions and carbon footprints as well as savings in time, effort and money;
6) Light-enhancing – maintains original light transmission and day-lighting – for improved productivity and well-being of building occupants;
7) Anti-microbial – resistant to adhesion and growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi – for applications where hygiene is paramount;
8) Non-hazardous – not classified as flammable or toxic - for safe and easy application in factory or on-site;
9) Tried and tested over extended periods of time under actual field conditions for all types of glass (new or old, exterior or interior) in all types of locations (urban, countryside, seaside) and in all types of environmental conditions (hot, cold, dry, humid, windy, sandy);
10) Part of a complete system – renovation, protection, maintenance – for solutions to Problem Glass with opportunities for diversification and differentiation.
Based on these 10 key advantages, Ritec ClearShield® has developed through actual field experience during more than 35 years a perceived value in each market sector of the flat glass industry. In addition, Ritec has, periodically, improved the proprietary chemical cross-linking system, inhibitors and stabilisers of ClearShield®, which together determine its performance and durability.
The ClearShield Eco-System™ is 'new' because it includes:
– the next generation of award-winning Ritec ClearShield® –
–– further improvements in performance and durability
–– multi-functional - works on any glass, anywhere, anytime
–– super-green - reduces by 50% on average the energy requirements and carbon emissions for routine washing of architectural glass
– new ways of creating real added value, both tangible and intangible, at each step of the glass supply chain;
– tailor-made business development packages for new business opportunities –
–– diversification – factory or on-site;
–– differentiation against competition.
The new and proven ClearShield Eco-System™ guarantees performance such as maintaining the original:
– light transmission – for visibility and daylighting in buildings, energy output of solar panels both thermal and photovoltaic;
– clarity – for bright and “sparkling” appearance;
– cleanability – for reduced frequency and difficulty of cleaning exterior glazing and improved hygiene for interior glass.
As a result, Ritec now guarantees performance, added value and profit to each company applying the new and proven ClearShield Eco-System™ either in factory or on-site, and to their customers.