Fonderie Bartalesi was founded in 1962 and is one of the main manufacturers of bronze alloys for moulds for the production of glass bottles and jars. The company concentrates on research and development in order to offer the highest quality products on the worldwide market and has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certificates.
Fonderie Bartalesi can offer its customers:
• more than 30 years’ experience in the glass sector
• new plants and machines to improve production and decrease delivery times;
• more than 5 cast tons per day of bronze alloys for the glass industry;
• specialized production of bronze neck rings with Ni-insert;
• 3 induction furnaces
• New green sand automatic facility
• 6 different types of bronze alloys for the glass industry;
• catalogues of standard models of bottom plates, baffles and neck rings;
• dimensional tests, chemical analysis, hardness tests and metallographies
• new machine and high tech programme to produce new toolings, in order to improve casting precision and to decrease delivery times;
• very fast deliveries of 7/10 days from the order date to all European countries;
• continuous updating regarding new technologies;
• new bronze alloy B02 S1 studied and tested for mould production, with very good thermal conductivity - very good hardness - very good mould cleaning - easy weldability - doubling of production capacity.