The A Series air compressors are the best solution for energy savings, reduced operational costs and versatility even in the harshest environmental conditions. With capacity up to 5.360 m3/h and pressure range from 2,5 to 10 bar(g), these machines are easy-to-install, fully automatical and they need no foundation.
The A Series compressors are valued in many industrial applications, including glass manufacturing, for their performance, durability, easy-to-service design and their low Life Cycle Cost.
- A VS: Variable Speed drive from 35 to 60 Hz to optimize the power consumption, for constant flow at the process
- A HC: hot climate version of air cooled pumps for ambient temperature up to 55° C. Extra large heat exchangers and fans for tropical climates
- A HR: Heat Recovery compression system for room temperature above 40°C
- A Ex: explosion-proof. Installation in explosive areas with dedicated electrical components.
- A S: special versions of the A Series compressors for tailored dimensions, ethernet, skid mounted, stainless steel, weather proof construction or extra heavy duty frame.