Energy, for example electricity, water, natural gas or coal, is an invaluable resource and directly affects the profitability of industrial enterprises.
The energy management system helps to identify and implement an effective Energy Management Policy in industrial enterprises. It increases attention to energy consumption when doing all the work of the staff.
Key benefits of ISO 50001 Energy Management System include:BENEFITS TO YOUR COMPANY:
BENEFITS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS:
- Reduced energy costs by improving efficiency in energy use
- Managing risks of future changes in the energy supply and tariff prices.
- Improved company image
- Reduced carbon foot print
- Meeting current and future mandatory energy efficiency targets
BENEFITS TO YOUR STAFF:
- Reassures customers that they are working with an ethical and responsible company
- Makes them aware that they are working with a forward thinking company
- Makes them obey the ethics for energy efficient supply of goods and services.
- Increasing energy awareness amongst the entire workforce
- Creating a sense of inclusion and participation amongst employees
- Providing clarity as to what is expected in energy management