About the Company
Teplotechna - Prima, s.r.o. was founded in 1991 through privatisation of two state-owned companies located in the town of Teplice: Teplotechna Teplice n.p. and Uniprojekt s.p.
Teplotechna n.p. was established in 1951 as a company with a country-wide coverage. Throughout its existence, the company participated, under different names, in construction projects of glass, chemical and metallurgical plants. Uniprojekt s.p. was also established in 1951 and throughout its existence, the company participated, under different names as a cutting-edge state-owned design institute, in projects within different areas of industrial production. However, the key areas were glass, chemical, ceramic and wood-processing industries. The group in Teplice specialised in the glass industry.
In 1989, following the dissolution of the former Ministry of Building Industry, Teplotechna Teplice s.p. moved under the Ministry of Industry and during this period, the two companies were united. The union led to the foundation of Teplotechna Teplice s.p. This company was the only company in the country that was able to provide complex deliveries in the glass industry.
In the years 1989 - 1990, the company was privatised as a result of extensive social changes. The privatisation of both companies was not done selectively (through selection of so-called interesting segments of the former companies) but by a purchase of the complex material, human and sales / marketing resources and the know-how of both companies as well as their technical archives, which contained project documentation, patents and documentation about the realisation of shares from the approx. 40-year period of existence of both companies.
The Company has been kept on record by the Regional Court in Usti nad Labem since 24th July 1991.
The Company owns estates, which are used as the head office, factory floors, garages and warehouses for material storage. Registered Office is at No. 2859/1, J.K. Tyla Street in the town of Teplice, in northern Bohemia. The head office, design department, production preparation, logistic sector, economic sector and extensive archives are located here. The factory floors, which are used for assembly, preparation or modification of materials, as well as extensive warehousing premises (roofed and unroofed), are located in the precinct called Jaroslav, in Probostov u Teplic.