Tecglass currently delivers the most efficient means of transferring graphic motifs, photographs, logos and textures directly onto glass, with the utmost precision, automation, speed and operational ease. Were talking super-high-tech digital printing machines, latest-gen ceramic inks, line components, software and tools engineered to simplify all your print operations. All-inclusive graphic support ensures end results you and your clients can be proud of.
Tecglass machines are easily customizable and fully adaptable to optimize production in the automotive, architectural, design and home appliance fields. Tecglass gives you the flexibility to work on sophisticated jobs with high-tech design requirements and on large-scale production runs with the utmost precision and speed.
The advantages only a Tecglass machine can offer:
- 2880 dpi print resolution.
- many color channels simultaneously available at max speed.
- high-tech print heads with high-flowrate ink recirculation system and 2000 nozzles each.
- 9 different ink drop sizes to maximize use of the ceramic inks.
- SDT (Simultaneous Drying Technology), a sophisticated system that simultaneously dries the ink as it prints.
Top of the line models:
- F Type Side Kinetix: the only machine engineered to always print along the long edge of the glass; perfect for the jumbo-size glass sheets used in design and architecture
- F Type F K Series: the top multi-functional model for multi- and single-pass printing.
- Single Pass Evolution: the most efficient solution for fast, accurate, non-stop continuous cycle production.
- Vitro Jet MultiFlex: an innovative digital printer for printing architectural glass and frameless windows in a single pass.
An array of reliable, latest-generation ceramic inks with unique effects and a series of software and state-of-the-art tools designed to facilitate printing operations round out the product line. Available on request – all of the line components required to upgrade your plant to maximum efficiency.